Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day Thirteen: Meet the Family

So late last night Zane and the kids got home.  Today was our first day as a family...and unfortunately I was grumpy :(  I have not been feeling well and I tend to be a tad on the unpleasant side when sick.  The transition seems to be going fairly well though!  I have to keep reminding the girls that they aren't to be giving Ro cues, but she seems to listen to me rather than them anyhow.  They like to play 'Find Brobee' and would play all day if I let them, even Ro got tired of the game I think!
Barb came over to give Zane a quick 'how-to' on taking care of Ro so that if I am sick in bed ever, she would still be taken care of.  Zane was really good about listening and learning all the new stuff!  So far so good it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment