Tuesday, October 11, 2011

School Pictures

Today was picture day at school. I was excited that my two daughters would also be having their first school photo day, but  I always dread this day for myself...I am not a big fan of being on camera by myself.  So reluctantly I went in for my photos before school (staff has photos before school starts).
When I got up to the camera for my turn, I was joking with the photographer as Ro sat patiently nearby saying "I would enjoy this so much more if she could be in the photo with me..."  She quickly replied "Why can't she?  She could be on your lap or something."  Needless to say I was thrilled!  Called her over and she came bounding over and I said "lap" so she placed her paws gently on me and we got to take our picture!
So, now I get to look forward to many more school photo days with me and Ro!  No more awkward photos! :)  Don't worry, I will make sure to post it when we get them back.
On a separate note, the other day Ro was sleeping and I just had to take a picture because it was adorable.  She does sleep this way quite a bit-but this seemed to be exceptionally cute!!


1 comment: