Saturday, October 29, 2011

Random Photos

So this month has been pretty crazy at work.  We've had parent teacher conferences, grades due, some trainings and classes that we had to attend...so we've been pretty tired!  I have managed to take some pretty cute photos of Ro throughout the month and thought it would be fun to put them up.  Also, our school photo came back-but I left it at work...it's the first school photo I actually really like!  Until next week when I bring it home, here are ones I've taken around the house and while we are out and about.
 This is Ro showing how great she can balance objects on her head...hehe, yes we are silly!
This is the same day, we had finished leg stretches and Zander was playing blocks next to us. 
 Then she fell asleep on my lap...cute puppy...ok dog...:)
Ro love her Wubba toy...she guards it, even when sleeping.  I guess she really isn't guarding it though, because if you grab her toys she isn't aggressive just expects you to play with her!  So it's more like she's preparing for whomever comes along to play...
This is Ro at Carraba's with Zanes foot (for you mom-haha!)-sorry bit of a joke. 
 So when we went to Petco one day, Anya picked out this frisbee thing because she loves the color green and thought Ro would like it.  Ro LOVES this toy...I couldn't get a picture outside while she was running with it in her mouth covering her eyes (like below) but let me tell you-it's hilarious!!  She can't really see, but she refuses to put in down and grab it differently so she'll run with her head super high trying to see the ground.  When she jumps the rock part at our house she'll almost stop but then jump across really funny like guessing where she'll land. 
Well that's all for today!  I haven't decided if Ro is going to dress up for Halloween with the kids...I wanted to do like me and as grinch (cuz I've been kinda grumpy lately) and her as the dog Max with the antler on his head-but we are off school so I didn't have to dress up and was more occupied getting the girls costumes together.  We'll let you know Monday what we decide! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment