Saturday, October 29, 2011

October

So lots has happened since I last wrote, but it has been so crazy that I never sat down and wrote an entry.  On October 15th, Ro and I went to a fundraiser for Canine Partners of the Rockies called 'Bow Ties and Tails'. 
Even though we are still pretty new as partners and learning how to work together, I think that for the most part we do a pretty good job!  I have to say that I was very proud at how Ro behaved!  Yes, she had her moments of being super excited, but after we calmed down she was awesome!  She looked very nice in her bow tie as well. 

We talked to a few people and looked at all the great auction items!  We almost won some dog massages for Ro, but didn't get back in time to beat the last bidder.  We got to watch a cooking demo (I had never been to one before-though I LOVE watching food network shows).  I finally got to meet George (Barb's husband) and Ro enjoyed seeing them both again.  Here is a photo we had someone take before we left!  Don't we all look good in our bow ties? ;)
On the way home Ro was pretty tired, but I couldn't help but snap another photo of her in her bow tie!!
 While we were there we also got to see one of the puppies in training, it was so cute so I had to snap some photos.  I know that CaPR recently had another litter of puppies that look very similar to Ro when she was a puppy.  If you have a moment, go check out the blog and photos of them!!  http://quinsqrew.blogspot.com/
For now, here is the little guy that was at the event.




No comments:

Post a Comment