Saturday, August 20, 2011

Our First week with Students

Things have gone fabulous so far at work.  Ro has done an excellent job with having 820 kids around her at work!  She also was a great listener when we got up in front of the whole school to talk about how she isn't to be pet.  I couldn't have asked for a better dog!  :)
We are figuring out a 'groove' and even though we sometimes take awhile to get going in the morning, we've managed to be on-time to work each day!  Again though, I haven't been good about taking photos...I get so caught up in the moment and making sure things are going well that I forget to take them!  We will definitely have some on Tuesday though...the local newspaper 'The Front Porch' got word that the 2nd grade teacher/basketball coach has a service dog, so they are doing a story on us!  Ro has already made the paper!! So they are coming on Tuesday to do a photo shoot during class and to finish our interview. 
Both the girls started school this past week, and Ro helped me pick them up from their first day!  She was so excited to see them, but did a great job of staying calm because she had her vest on.  What an amazingly smart dog...she has figured out that vest=work time.  Way to go Ro!
Well here are the few photos that I have taken the past few weeks.  I promise, I'll get better about taking more!


No comments:

Post a Comment