Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Collar!

I noticed the other day that the clip on Ro's collar was broken (it cracked and was barely hanging on).  So I ordered one online and it came in today!  You wouldn't believe how hard it is to transfer the license and rabies tags...maybe it's because my hands nerves aren't that great...but it took forever!  I even got her a new 'Quiet Spot' to match and keep the tags quiet! Doesn't she look beautiful?!

Also...she has a bad habit of sniffing the floor at home (which we've been working on).  Well, yesterday she came up to me and I was like "Ro....have you been sniffing the floor again??!"  She gave me her cute eyes, but also this "Uh....maybe..."  She had a green sprinkle on her nose from Anya's cookie, so there was no denying it.  Silly dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment