Sunday, September 23, 2012

CaPR- Bow Ties and Tails Event!

Zane, Ro and I were able to attend the CaPR: Bow Ties and Tail Event on Saturday.  I forgot to take pictures...but there was a photographer there so hopefully I can acquire some of them later!  I did remember once we got home, so I took a cute photo of Ro with her bow tie on.
Ro was the lucky dog that got to pick a tennis ball at the end for the winner of the big prize for the night!  I was joking that Ro would accept bribes because she is good at the 'Drop' cue, and I could have her put the ball back if it wasn't the persons...and then she really did drop one!  Made me laugh! :)  She did a really good job behaving.  We had the normal 'arrival excitement' that comes with having such a happy girl, but overall she did fabulous.  Zane even commented after we left that she did a fantastic job.  If I do get some photos I'll make sure to add them to the post.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment