Sunday, February 19, 2012

Basketball season is over

Ro did an excellent job in helping coach this season!  Our girls went into the playoffs and made it through second rounds.  Unfortunately we lost and now are out.  They had a great season and we hope that our next one goes even better!  We are starting 6th grade season here soon, but it is a non-competitive league where we work on building skills and sportsmanship in order to get ready for next year when they are 7th and 8th graders.
Here is a pic that a friend took of us during a time-out.  During games I tend to put Ro at the end of the bench and not up by me if the game is close because I'm usually yelling towards the court to tell the girls the next step (or maybe at the refs...ahahha) and Ro sometimes thinks I'm trying to get her to do something.  When I put her at the end she realizes that I'm not trying to have her do something and she relaxes more.  This photo was taken during a time-out.  Ro always wants to be involved as you can see!!  She has very important tips for the girls! (Along with a good-luck shake before we start each game!)

No comments:

Post a Comment