Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winter Break!

YAY!!! We are on Winter Break!  But...I do have a long list of errands and chores that I need to get done before the holidays, so Ro and I will be heading out a lot.  This is a good thing though, we really do need to practice out in public more.  It seems that we only go to work and home with the occasional field trip if I'm not exhausted.  Things have been a bit more difficult as of late.  Ro is struggling with ignoring food...any type.  I worry about our public access test that is coming up in February so I plan on taking advantage of this break and getting some good training sessions in.  Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with Barb to get more tips and make sure I'm working on things correctly.
We'll let you all know how things are going! :)  Until then, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment